BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

• "Just like the first one i really enjoyed this movie." in 1 review
  • "This is a good movie I think there is a lot of suspense and it keeps you excited, it's good for lots of people too watch!" in 1 review
  • "This is a really good movie." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this movie." in 1 review
  • "These actors have great chemistry and skills. " in 1 review
nikita b.
What a great movie that was produced. they did a great job making a family friendly action movie for all ages.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
I really liked this movie. I don't have time to watch TV or movies often. I would recommend watching this.
I've seen first movie really good ! The characters are human with non human powers like super man kind of.
Wanda N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was not a fan of how choppy the green screen was in this movies, it felt rushed and unfinished.
Karen T.
Great Movie from the Fantastic 4 series. The acting was solid and the CGI is really well done.
Marta A.
NORWALK, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It was alright I guess nothing really too awesome about it or something to be remembered.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Nice movie. makes me want to be a superhero some times.. I wanna be invisible! lol
Amandy c.
Just like the first one i really enjoyed this movie. It was pretty good
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Its a great family movie. Everyone loves it. Not too complicated, funny and easy to follow along
Lindsey C.
This is a really good movie. I enjoyed it. Everyone in my family also enjoyed the movie!