20ct Doc McStuffins Band-Aid uploaded by Heather L.

BY BAND-AID #71 in Bandages

Band-aid brand adhesive bandages are the products your kids will want to put on. Helps make healing more fun! see more...

Heather L.
Bedford, IN
Love these bandaids. They keep my daughter happy when she gets a boo boo. I bought them at Walmart. I'll definitely buy them again. No cons, they're just great. Several different cartoon characters are available.
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
I have four kids from ages one to eleven so we use band-aids like crazy! I really like these. This wasn't our first time using this brand. I like that these are accessible and affordable. I would definitely repurchase these.
Jenna N.
Love Band-aid brand band-aids! Since Doc Mcstuffins is on them, my daughter doesn't mind having a Band-Aid on!
Yareli Z.
Loved them and so does my daughter! Very fun, girly, and cute. She carries them around everywhere she goes.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
We love doc mcstuffins and she makes perfect for booboos these band-aids stick well and stay well
Angela F.
My kids L O V E these. They ask for them all the time...even when they're not hurt.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
My daughter is obsessed with band-aids mostly because of Doc McStuffins so it is perfect to have these ones.

back