20.8 Ounce Market Pantry Strawberry Cereal Bars

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! 20.8 Ounce Market Pantry Strawberry Cereal Bars see more...

Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
These taste really good but they are quite messy.  It's not a great choice for on the go if you don't want crumbles all over the place.  My kids love them, but I don't think I will buy them again just because of the mess.  I would recommend them based on the good flavor only.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I like to grab these when I am in a rush in the mornings. They aren't the healthiest, but they aren't the worst either. I think they are delicious and I could eat the entire box. They are affordable and the taste is great. The strawberry doesn't taste really fake.
Erin P.
I love target brand items. They have the same great flavors as the name brand without the bigger price tag. Especially since target will often have sales, reducing the price even more. I generally keep a box of these in my locker at work for when the hunger strikes!
carla l.
salem, OR
Wow. I am completely addicted to this drink mix! So much better than the Crystal Light raspberry lemonade. I buy this as the individual servings as well as in the large tubs that make quart size containers. The flavor is excellent and I like how it's sugar free.
Sofia P.
Do you cereal bars are so good for just a quick little snack they are pretty cheap but not a lot of come in the box. They’re very delicious and the only issue is it there pretty and healthy because they’re really processed and yeah but they’re really really delicious and I really recommend them.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
These are amazing for a store brand!  they taste exactly like the quaker brand, with a lower price point.  still perfect for kids, especailly toddlers, this is one to keep on hand even if you just want to be a bit more healthy and get more grains vitamins and minerals in your diet
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Cereal bar is a great way to have a small breakfast to go especially if you're in a rush like me and leave the house at 5:30 A.M. I love this so much not only is great taste and flavor is good to hold and eat while driving! I love this cereal bar!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ellen P.
Love these cereal bars and how they are at a reasonable price for someone who is in college and may not be able to spend a ton of money.
Cayla G.
Great breakfast or snack bars. These are very comparable to name brand bars. I hardly buy name brand because these taste just as good.