204 Godefroy Color Tint Kit Medium Brown uploaded by Stephanie M.204 Godefroy Color Tint Kit Medium Brown uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY GODEFROY

Buy on Amazon*
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
If you tint your own eyebrows, YOU NEED THIS! If you don’t tint your own eyebrows, you should. I have used this product for years and I absolutely love it. So easy to use, even color, and so much less expensive than having it done at a spa/salon/etc. I order mine from Amazon, but I believe you can get it at beauty supply stores as well.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love tinting my brows with this product. Is very similar tomthe products the professionals uses. Is very gentle for my sensitive skin and easy to use. In just 2 min after applying it on your eyebrows you can see the difference. Got my kit on ebay for $14.99. I recommend this product to everyone.
Christine S.
Roswell, GA
I use this to tint my clients brows all the time! Very quick the results last up to a few weeks with proper care. But I really just love how natural it looks. I have not tried it for lashes yet but I have been told that it works excellent for that as well!
Dominika T.
Columbia, MD
I get this on either amazon or ebay. I have very light eyebrows so I tint them and they are darker for around 2 weeks. It's helpful in the summer when I go to the beach or pool since it doesn't come off as compared to eyebrow pencil
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This kit was so easy to use. I was paying more than the price of the kit to have my brows tinted monthly. I can do this myself in just a few minutes. The formula is thick so it was easy to avoid staining my skin.
Rosalia r.
Very good product works amazing I personally love this product becouse you notice the difference when you use it and the tint Is medium brown matches with my light brown hair I recommend it.
Melissa A.
My eyebrow lady uses this on me for brow tinting, it lasts about 2-3 weeks. If you have thin hair I'd say to go a shade down.
Teresa K.
Linn, KS
This lasted forever in my eyebrows. The color matched as expected. I enjoyed not having to fill my brows as often.
Kafayat A.
How long will the tint last for?
Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
Do you use this on your brows only or can it be used on lashes as well?
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
What is this? What are you tinting? Eyebrows or eyelashes? Do they have black?