Paris Hilton

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These are the prettiest whisks I’ve ever used in my kitchen. The coated wires of the whisks are various coordinating shades of pink, and the handles have the appearance of pink crystals, with accents of gold. The whisks are luxurious and comfortable to hold. I like that the set includes two sizes, so you can have the appropriate size whisk for the size of your mixing bowl. The coated wires of the whisks are very flexible and can easily reach the bottoms and sides of mixing bowls. There are quite a lot of wires on the whisks, enabling thorough and fast mixing. I put one of my whisks in the bottom rack of the dishwasher, and the bottom detached from the base of the whisk. I was able to reattach it with super glue, and it is fine to use again. I am sure these whisks are top rack dishwasher safe, but i would not advise putting them in the bottom. These whisks look pretty and glamorous in my kitchen, and I enjoy using them nearly every day!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I loved the pink color. These are very practical and durable. You can use them on metal pans or non stick pans and it won’t scratch them up because the tines are not metal. The whisks are heat resistant which is a plus. I love that they come in two sizes.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This 2 piece whisk set is SO cute. Never have I ever had such cute kitchen utensils! I love the silicone finish so I can use these on my non stick pans without ruining them. The smaller size is so nice to have if I’m mixing a quick dressing in a smaller container or having my daughter help! I do recommend handwashing these as the bottom “jewel” feature scuffed after sending through the dishwasher.