2021 The Happy Planner Classic “define Your Passion Plan A Happy Life”

2021 The Happy Planner Classic “define Your Passion Plan A Happy Life”

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2021 The Happy Planner Classic “define Your Passion Plan A Happy Life”!
How would you rate this product?
Coreen T.
Stittsville, ON
2021 The Happy Planner Classic “define Your Passion Plan A Happy Life” uploaded by Coreen T.
I’m a big fan of The Happy Planner. I love their layouts, the way you can customize their planners and I even add my own bujo-like pages where needed. Some years I get blank books or refills and some years I get preset dates. With the stay at home order and stores being closed it was harder to browse and customize what I wanted but this planner is a nice combination of pre-dated pages and a blank slate for notes. Comes with month over view, week at a time layout and ‘big ideas’ sheets. It does come pre-filled with American holidays which is annoying visually for the rest of the world. Good thing I’ve got lots of stickers.

Looking for your answer?