2019 Bath & Body Works"magic In The Air"moisturizing Body Wash 10 Fl

2019 Bath & Body Works"magic In The Air"moisturizing Body Wash 10 Fl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2019 Bath & Body Works"magic In The Air"moisturizing Body Wash 10 Fl!
How would you rate this product?
Influenster M.
This smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I love the creaminess of this and how it makes my skin so soft!
rianna U.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love the smell and it is in fact true to its word, after one shower my skin was so much softer! I'll definitely repurchase
Brooklyn F.
This product has a beautiful smell of Almond Flower, Sparkling Persimmon, White Iris, Whipped Vanilla Bourbon, and Fluffy Sandalwood and this product uses shea butter, coconut oil, and cocoa butter this feels so nice on the skin and has such a lovely smell I recommend this for others.

Looking for your answer?