BY IPSY

Pink with Black Lace makeup bag from IPSY February 2018 Zipper closure makeup bag from IPSY February 2018 Satisfaction guaranteed, backed by Amazon A-to-Z guarantee. Great accessory for a formal or casual event. Couples well with a Little Black Dress or as a gift bag for a Bachelorette party.

Pink with Black Lace makeup bag from IPSY February 2018; Zipper closure makeup bag from IPSY February 2018; Couples well with a Little Black Dress or as a gift bag for a Bachelorette party.; Great accessory for a formal or casual event.; Satisfaction guaranteed, backed by Amazon A-to-Z guarantee.

Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I think this is a smaller bag that I can only put a few items in and which it at least could expand a little bit. I put my tweezers in it and that’s about it because the size isn’t the best. I wish it was easy to clean as well but it’s not because of the type of cloth it is. But I do think it’s a very cute case and especially if you had travel sized items.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I love the ipsy subscription because it allows me to try new samples of stuff that I would not really know to try and some of my favorite things have come from it. I adore that they give you the samples in such cute and fun and functional make up bags my collection of bags has now grown and I actually use these. This glam bag is simple and classy I love pink so I love this bag and I also love the lace it's super cute and so functional definitely give off a valentines day vibe.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
I absolutely LOVE Ipsy! I get it every month and it’s only $10! I’ve gotten some great products like MAC, Tarte, Hikari and so much more! Plus the bags are extra cute! Definitely recommend and if you need a link to Ipsy I will share my code🤗
Amanda F.
usa
Love my Ipsy Glambag! I use all my bags for different purposes. I put makeup in some, nail products in some, and medicine in some. Can't beat getting 5 makeup products to try out plus a beautiful bag every month for just $10! Ispy has introduced me to so many different products I now buy regularly.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I like to use this pretty bag in my car as well as other Epsie bags but it is so cute can go with a lot of outfits and I just throw a little things here and there I need in there but I honestly have some of the Epsie’s products I have received in that bag as a touchup item to leave in my car
SALLY M.
This is actually on of my favorite bags that ipsy has put out! For $10 you get 5 free samples and always at least one full size sample each month and you can customize your style and get free point for free makeup
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
I got this makeup bag in my monthly ipsy subscription i keep 2 in my purse at all times this one holds my makeup the other holds my change an money. I'd definitely recommend ordering.
Maryanna K.
Sanford
Loved all the products in the bag ! The lipstick was from ofra. the blush was from Steve Laurent. Eyeshadow was from Pacifica. :) the bag is so great ! I use it daily ! 😍
Nichol T.
Tallahassee, FL
I've always really enjoyed the bags that come with my ipsy subscription. They are creative, varied, and sturdy. This particular bag is one of my favorites. In fact it is currently in my purse!
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
The makeup bag is the main reason I continue to receive the monthly subscribtion. I can use them not only for makeup, as well as other stuff.