2017 Medium Agenda, Gold Dots uploaded by Vane G.

BY KATE SPADE

2017 Medium Agenda, Gold Dots see more...

Michelle M.
New York
Kate spade literally has everything I love, from notebooks to clothes to purses. Cons would be prices are sometimes way too high to the quality of leather on their heels sometimes. It’s not really affordable , the only time it’s affordable or when they have 70% off!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this agenda! I purchased the gold polka dot super cute, but went with the large size this year. I had no idea what I was expecting. Took my planning to another level of organIzation. I usually order half page sizes planners to fit easier in bags. The Kate Spade large is a thick hard cover spiral notebook style planner. Each monthly calendar also has the daily notes sections thereafter for add'l writing space, the calendar block is spacious too. Tabs and notes pages for everything if your big on writing, this is a Yes! Has a two pocket folder page when you first open it to keep loose papers neatly tucked.
Crystal A.
I absolutely love this agenda. I have been havin a hard time finding a agenda that works with planning my work schedule, scheduling salon appointments, etc., and this planner has lots of space for everything. I even have room for decorating it with washi tap and stickers.
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
First of all I get compliments on this agenda all the time! Literally every time I take it out of my bag. It is so beautiful. I love that it's spiral but it's hidden so it never snags anything. It had just enough room that I can write everything I need. I would purchase agendas from them again and again
IPrincess W.
Kate Spade has great agendas. Great for planning out your day or week to stay on task. It's doable for anything. I like to go to the KS outlet and have found really great prices. Great quality products.
Terri H.
I love planners. They keep me on track and together. I loved this when I show it and the size was not too big however the lines and boxes inside are too small
Roneshia E.
Loved it and it's so cute  I will purchase another planner it's roomy and has dividers.  You will be well pleased with this planner and get it year after year
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This cute little book is great for keeping dates and appointments as well as noted or other important info.
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this brand I have an agenda and I am obsessed with it! I write everything in it everyday and it helps me stay organized! It's a very chic looking piece. I would love to add more to my Kate spade collection in the near future. 10/10 would recommend.
Aliah L.
Ottawa
If you're a student looking to organize your classes, a free-lancer seeking to schedule your clients, or a mom trying to keep track of her and her family's lives, this agenda is for you.
It may be on the pricier side but the Kate-Spade Planner is my Christmas gift to myself come every December! With all of the manic details to remember as a full-time undergrad, working part time, with hobbies of my own, life can get pretty messy. With its organized layouts, 3 sturdy rings and an elegant design, the Kate Spade Agenda does a great job of not only getting my life together, but making it look like I'm as kept as Rachel Berry from Glee!
#StudentFriendly