BY RAVENSWOOD

Tasting Notes

Sourced from some of the very best vineyards in Sonoma Valley including Rancho Salina, Barricia, and Bedrock vineyards. A "No wimpy Merlot" with rich scents of black cherry, plum, vanilla, and dark chocolate. A very well-rounded wine with accentuated balanced flavors of plum, vanilla and cherry-spice. Mature, yet yielding, tannins lend a long and lingering finish. 92% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon

Lyssa H.
N Hollywood, CA
Ravenswood is a good-priced wine with a pretty good taste. I'd say this wine rings true to "you get what you pay for." Perfect for a girl's night in or entertaining on a budget.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Ravenswood wines are my go-to wines. They are a good price (some around $10 and some higher) and they always taste great! You can't go wrong with Ravenswood.
Rima J.
One of my favorite Merlots. I prefer Cabernet but ravenswood Merlot is really good. I really enjoy their Zinfandel as well. They are super affordable.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Very nice and the price is definitely right. Won't leave you with a headache in the morning either! All of their wines are wonderful.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
This merlot has such a velvety, dark feel to it. I'm not a huge red wine drinker, but this is a favorite of mine and in the family.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Ravenswood's wines are good wines at a good price point. I have found their Merlot to be balanced, and have a good mouthfeel.
Alee L.
One of my favorite wine! I love drinking red wine and this bottle tops all. I love how flavorful the wine is!
Amanda M.
1 of my favorite red wines. Bold, but not over powering and it can go with a lot of different foods.
Holly W.
Woodbridge, VA
Faith B.
My dads favorite wine. Its pretty big up in Baltimore, MD. Hints any ravens fans!!!!!!!!!!
Liz B.
What do guys pair with wine?