2015 Australian Gold Jwoww One And Done Intensifier Tanning Bed Lotion - 1 & Done 13.5 Oz/ 400 Ml

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Contains Intensifiers for a dark tan without bronzer or tingle Helps fight the signs of aging with essential vitamins & minerals Mega Melanin enhancers help further your dark tanning results Special ingredients help protect tattoos and color from... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
My favorite tanning lotion! Price is comparable to other lotions, and actually I find it to be worth the price because I tan much better with this lotion. I've tried other lotions that are more expensive and don't tan me as well. I can tan like once a week with this lotion and look as dark as I did tanning like 3x a week with another. It also smells so good! And for people with tattoos, it has tattoo protectant that prevents fading!
Ashley Z.
United States
This is natural and does not make you look orange. Smells really good and doesnt feel sticky on your skin. Good way to start tanning to get a more natural color
Amanda G.
One and done? Absolutely! I love the entire Jwoww tanning line. They all smell insanely delicious and get the job done. I find I tan so much quicker with her tanning lotions, and the added benefit that I have tattoos, the ink drink complex does wonders! They don't fade my tattoos at all and that was a big concern for me at first. Only reason why I docked a star, price point is a little high :P But other than that, it's perfect!