2014 Starbucks Holiday Blend K-Cups 16Ct uploaded by Jaquelin R.

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Sparks of Joy Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes- all day, all season long. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
NOT VERY TASTEFUL! KINDA OF SPICY! I USED TO DRINK THIS FROM STARBUCKS AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD BUT THIS IN THE KCUPS DIDNT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS! BETTER THEN CINNAMON DOLCE COFFEE. I LIKE THE CARMEL KCUPS THE BEST AND I ADD STARBUCKS CARMEL SYRUP.! ITS THE BEST! I DONT DRINK THERE COFFEE THE EXTRA BOLD OR BOLD MAKES ME TOO CAFFENED UP BUT THEIR COFFEE IS GREAT!
allison w.
nicholasville
The Holiday Blend by Starbucks was better this year than in the past few years, but I really have always loved it! I worked at Starbucks for three or four years, and I love everything the company stands for. I’m an avid supporter, and purchased multiple boxes of kcups in the holiday blend this year for stocking stuffers!
Ashley E.
Felicity, OH
Hello Christmas time! The packaging is festive and brings a warm jolly feeling. In my cart you go! I'm no stranger to single serve coffee pods, but I typically do not reach for Starbucks. Upon opening the box, immediately you smell nice strong coffee. It's a medium roast so it's not too bold. After brewing my cup I added a small amount of creamer. The coffee came out nice and dark. No watery taste. A nice robust flavor. It definitely would compliment a doughnut or another sweet breakfast treat! I recommend trying Starbucks holiday blend if you like a medium roast that has a nice full robust coffee flavor!
Hailey B.
this coffee is so good ! i absolutely loveeeeee it ! it has a great flavor ! i but it almost every year that it comes out ! it has a nice packaging! i totally recommend to someone so love the taste of coffe and not for the “energy” . because this one doesn’t give you so much of a boost .
Tracy D.
Savannah , GA
I am a huge starbucks lover to begin with and every year I look forward to the Holiday Blend!  I also stock up on it during this time of year. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. It is definitely worth the money!  I will be definitely buying again!
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Christmas blends at Starbucks are always my wife’s favorite and she raves about this one. She searched high and low locally for a couple boxes of these, but ended up buying them here (for cheaper I might add).

With this coffee, you get the same good flavor, but less of the burnt taste. That’s my biggest criticism with Starbucks.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Starbucks holliday blends are my absolute favorite during this time of the year. There is nothing better than the tasty flavor amongst your tongue and the warmth you get from it. It smells just like Christmas, and gives you that taste of home sweet home. I love love love it!!
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
I love the holiday blend! I do not think the keurig cups are as good as when you have the actual coffee grounds or when you can grind the beans. However they are convenient. A bit pricier than I would like but otherwise they're pretty good. I buy mine at target.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love iti love it i love it i love it
I love the STarbukcs K-cups but they are really expensive. I would recommend buying the coffee by the bag and using reusable k-cups. That way you still have your k-cups and you still have your starbucks coffee but for way less than buying them pre-made!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How's this coffee taste??
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?