2014 Starbucks Holiday Blend K-Cups 16Ct uploaded by Jaquelin R.

BY STARBUCKS #3 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Sparks of Joy Complex yet approachable. Elegant yet versatile. Vibrant Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees come together in this hearty, smooth blend. Savor heartwarming herbal and sweet maple notes- all day, all season long. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
2014 Starbucks Holiday Blend K-Cups 16 count taste great. They are a perfect addition to any holiday. The packaging is festive as well. They are a good value for the money to myself. Their are good flavor options for everyone. I would def buy them again!
Kelly S.
Bloomfield, IN
I LOVE the starbucks K-Cups! They taste just like going to Starbucks, and save you a trip and time. The holiday blend is great, and even better when its on sale! You really cant beat the quality of Starbucks K-Cups--nothing compares once you have tried them.
I love the STarbukcs K-cups but they are really expensive. I would recommend buying the coffee by the bag and using reusable k-cups. That way you still have your k-cups and you still have your starbucks coffee but for way less than buying them pre-made!
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Starbucks holiday brand k-cups are my favorite because its Starbucks coffee but in my own home. I have purchased these K-cups a couple of time and they never disappoint me. I definitely like the Starbucks K-cups over other off brand of coffees.
Morgan H.
['Forest', 'VA'], VA
I absolutely love Starbucks coffee, and this Christmas blend is to die for. It is convenient because you can use the k cups but still have your starbucks coffee at home! It is great value coffee and tastes delicious. I would definitely buy it again.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Starbucks holiday blend is my absolute favorite coffee! I love this time of year because it is the only time I can get it by the bag! It's spicey and is excellent with coconut milk! Love this coffee makes me love Christmas just a little more!
PEGGY M.
GREENVILLE, TX
I love this blend of coffee from Starbucks.  It is not too strong and has a smooth rich flavor.  Love the convenience of the K-cups and how easy they are to use as well.  The is a great quality coffee.
Abby T.
Boca Raton, FL
This product was good . It was very rich in flavor. The pricing of the product was decent and I wish there was more included. I have never been a coffee/Keurig person until I tried this product. I would definitely buy again !
Lindsey R.
Burnsville, WV
I bought the Holiday Blend K-cups on a whim, whilst in line at Starbucks, and I am so glad I did. The taste is smooth and spicy without being overwhelming. While it isn’t my favourite of their blends, I would buy it again.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Even though it is the beginning of November, I have already been enjoying the taste of the holiday blend. It was better than I expected and still tasted like my everyday cup of coffee. I think it's a great alternative to the pike place or blonde roasts. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How's this coffee taste??
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Which is your favorite Starbucks blend?