Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
I really like Ravenswood Zen of Zin Old Wine Red Zinfandel. It is a bit spicy, full-bodied deep wine filled with aromas of dark fruits and berries. Goes well with steaks, some meat-based soups, entree pies.
Martha G.
I'm so tired but I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon in my head hurts and my friends to the game is the only way I am a little more of the best thing about it
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
This is such good wine and it's not too expensive either! Great buy. It definitely has a bolder flavor so if you like that then this is the zin for you.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I love zinfandel especially old vine lodi California. ..this zin has a pleasant touch of spice, notes of jammy berries and smoke. Fantastic buy!
Cecille T.
Been to the vineyard in Sonoma, these winemasters introduced red zin to the masses and despite the price point they rarely disappoint
Ariana B.
Knoxville, TN
This is hands down my favorite Zinfandel of all time. Ravenswood outdid themselves with this wine. Definitely recommend.
Lana a.
Not my favorite. it is pretty bold wine, and something I probably wouldn't wanna drink more than a glass