2011 Australian Gold HEMP NATION POMABERRY Moisturizer Lotion 16 oz. uploaded by hannah b.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Rachel D.
nashville TN
This product doesn’t leave you greasy like other lotions. That’s the way I determine if I like the lotion or would use it again. It smells amazing and I use this everyday!
Taylor P.
I was kind of skeptical about buying this at first but I’m glad I did. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling pretty great too! I use it after every time I wash my hands in the bathroom at home and it seems to be lasting me forever
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
I love hemp lotions. They’re so soft and hydrating. I love this smell. I use this product everyday after I shower. It’s good value and priced well for the amount in the bottle. It isn’t thick or sticky.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
This product is a must have if you bed or sun tan! All other lotions have sulfates and alcohols which dry out your skin and make your tan fade quicker, but this lotion seals the moisture in to make your tan last!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
**My review from April 11,2014**

*Scent-Pomergranate -ish

*Rubs in well and its really nice and moisturizing.

5/5 stars for the lotion and moisturizing factor make it a great after tan lotion but never will I buy a bottle cuz I hate the scent lol

Olivia K.
Conway
I love this lotion SO much! I use it after I tan and after I shave my legs. It is gentle. I use it just when I feel like I need a little bit more moisture. It is long lasting. I bought it at my local tanning place. The smell of this product is SO amazing too! I definitely recommend this product to you!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Could not get past the smell of the original it made me sick! This works just as well and smells so much more pleasant. This helped with stretch marks while I was pregnant and resolved my horrible eczema
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
I love this lotion! It smells so fresh and flowery! I've used it for over a year and love the results for tanning or just moisturizer! Highly recommend!
Alyssa a.
Flat Rock, MI
Absolutely love this product. The best lotion I have found by far. Leaves skin smelling amazing , & very smooth. & great for extending your tan
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
This was the best lotion I have ever used. My skin was so soft and it smelt so good! I tried to make my bottle last but I ran out.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know a good place to buy this?