BY DEVOTED CREATIONS #21 in Tanning Oil

• this really work? I have many doubts if I should buy it, ...2 Answers
  • How is the smell? Is it sticky 1 Answers
Tehya R.
Otsego , MN
I love this product! It’s super dark and works fast. Doesn’t make your skin feel gross after using it, and it smells amazing. Works great, and is super cheap. I highly recommend this to anyone who is trying to become tan fast!
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
I'm only giving this 4stars only because it makes me a little oily even after showering. It makes me super dark in the winter when it's too cold to tan outside. I only use in this indoor. Never used it outdoor.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Very dark tanning lotion. It gets you dark super quick without sticky residue. Perfect for the tanning bed without that tanning lotion scent. I definitely recommend this product. Super cute packaging as well.
Brooke C.
I love this tanning lotion. It smells amazing and I love how dark you get after one tan. The price is in a good range for a tanning lotion. I will buy this product again! Recommend 10/10 for sure! I hope you all buy this
Hannah D.
This stuff is great! The smell and bronzer in it is great. After a few days of using this tanning lotion in the tanning bed I am left with a good golden base tan. I have repurchased this a couple of times.
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Really enjoyed this product, gave me results after a couple sessions in the tanning bed. It has a good smell to it and definitely serves it purpose! Definitely recommend.
Jayme S.
I used to tan alot and this was one of my favorites if not my favorite! I ran out but fixing to start tanning more again and I'll be buying this again for sure!
Steph W.
Calhoun, GA
I love this tanning lotion! It smells so good and moisturized so well. It gave me a dark pretty golden tan! I would def purchase again. The price is good too!
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
I Like this Lotion for tanning beds Its good and it don't make you Burn And It makes your skin soft and The outcome it great! Its Worth it! :)
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Oooo i love this i have it in another well mot brand bit another name and it works great my skin looks great nd i got a shade darker from it
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money ? Does it have good results that's fasst
Luismar B.
miami
this really work? I have many doubts if I should buy it, because it smells great.
Shawna S.
How is the smell? Is it sticky
Ariel C.
Does this really work?? Will it give me color in no time?? I like ones that after i leave the first tan i have a little color and you can tell so far ive only found one like this
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
How much is this product and where can I buy it?