Add a Photo
2010 Designer Skin Luminary for Face Firming Bronzer Facial Tanning Lotion 3.6 oz.

By DESIGNER SKIN
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

My review from iamtan on 07/26/2010
I've used this a few times now and I like it a lot. It reminds me of DS Privilege but better,while I do like this and it got my face dark I wouldn't pay full price for it.

The consistency of this is nice and rubs in well,makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. I have no complaints about it and no breakouts either.

5/5 stars

if you can find a deal on this try it!
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.

So sad they discontinued this facial bronzer. Love the packaging! Makes your skin look and feel amazing before and after tanning! Can be used as a daily facial moisturizer for a subtle glow!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
San Antonio, TX

Great tanning product! Smells amazing not to strong, and goes on smooth. Would totally recommend.
Mary F.
Mary F.

I work in a tanning salon and have access to a bazillion different tanning lotion options, but the luminary line by designer skin is my absolute FAVORITE! It goes on smooth, the scent is not overpowering at all, and you end up seeing great results faster than with other lotions. You really do get what you pay for!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

What is the scent like? Does it last?

Join Now