2010 Catena Malbec Mendoza 750ml uploaded by Ali R.

BY MENDOZA

• What are your thoughts on this wine? I'm having a dinner ...2 Answers
  • How does this taste is it real sweet or how would you say...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Reilly W.
Austin, TX
Very good for it's price point! I love a good Malbec! It is a really well rounded flavor. Bold and not too overly sweet. Such a great value. I will definitely buy this again. I recommend this to other for sure!
Caitlin M.
middletown, ['', '', '']
Delicious ! Don't know how much it costs as it was a gift to my fiancé but it is smooth and has a good flavor. I would definitely look for it to have again. Nice bottle of wine for sure! Would recommend !
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
An excellent Malbec, from Catena Zapata Argentina. Malbec is not an everybody grape, need to have a special taste!! I love it with Churrascos and Argentine Tapas in a good friend nights! I Higly Recommend it for a special ocassion: worth it!!
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Malbec is my favorite when it comes to red wine. I really enjoy this one. It has a nice smooth flavor. Its also not too expensive which makes it one of my favorites.
Adriana O.
Edinburg, TX
Malbec is one of my favorite wines. I like to keep these on hand since they are not too pricey and they are perfect for enjoying a glass of wine when cooking a weeknight meal.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What are your thoughts on this wine? I'm having a dinner party soon :)
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How does this taste is it real sweet or how would you say how it taste or what other brand can you compare it to?