BY BERINGER

Amari A.
richmond, VA
Hands down my FAVORITE wine❤❤❤ I was introduced to this about 5 years ago and I still drink it to this day! Almost everyone I get to try it lives it. Its part light and sweet and just a very tiny bit bitter which is perfect. If you are looking to start trying reds PLEASE start with this. This opened my pallet up to much more beyond this. You will t go wrong!!
Anneth A.
Phoenix, AZ
Not a fan.. i love sweet wines and moscatos.. I tried a wine glass and it was enough for me to never want again!
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This wine is not very good. Considering it is cheap most college kids would drink it.
luz r.
bronx, NY
What the.....This looks like cleaning supply. I don't know if I would be able to drink this but I sure wouldn't mind trying it.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I don't really like the bottle. It is not fancy or elegant which I enjoy when drinking. However, the product it delicious and most importantly chemical free.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought this wine on a whim. I like red wines and my husband likes a sweet wine. This one fit us both. It's a semi dry wine with subtle hints of blackberries and a slight sweet finish.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
Save your money! It's not good, at least not for me. It was a bit sour. Not a fan!
Olivia R.
Beringer White Merlot seems to be a popular choice among people looking for affordable wine. It has a decent taste, easy to find, and easy to afford.