200mg Ibuprofen Tablets 50 Count uploaded by Melanie E.

BY NONE

Advil offers the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headache, muscular aches, backache, minor arthritis pain, common cold, toothache, menstrual cramps; works well to help the reduction of fever. see more...

isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Advil is my pain reliever of choice when I have muscular aches. In less than 15 minutes, I feel so much better and can resume some of my activities. Of course, do not use this just to mask pain. If you're hurting consistently in the same area, see you Dr. Occasionally I have painful back muscle spasms that can leave me paralyzed. Have you ever had that? Its awful. All I can do is sink to the floor and wait it out, but Advil speeds up this process x 10.
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
God bless Advil! From menstrual cramps to headache, Advil is a wonder pill. My children and I do not respond well to Tylenol, but Advil always seems to do the trick for us. I take two a couple times a year with aches and pains, and I am able to resume activity!
Stephanie G.
Jacksboro, TN
It does it's job at keeping away minor aches and pains. I tend to take this while at work occasionally because I have the worst office chair. I purchase this @ Walgreens typically. It It does what it says it'll do. I would recommend to others.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Effective and if you eat first its not gona make your stomach irritate! It works fast too!! I used it when i have period for my abdomen craps! Advil works better for me than tylenol! I will surely buy it again
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favourite type of pain reliever. It works well on most types of injury and there is low chance of overdose. It does not help for fevers but is very good for headaches and body aches and pains. The coating makes them easy to take and they are a reasonable size
Katie W.
Waltham, MA
Nothing is better than a pain reliever like Ibuprofen. When I have a migraine I take prescribed medication but it works best when i take it in conjunction w a pain reliever like ibuprofen. It's effective and fast acting every time.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I would never use anything other than Advil. Advil is awesome for headaches, body aches or any other pain you need relief from. I have been buying advil for several years now, and rely on its continued relief for me. I love it!!
Olivia I.
Works really well to get rid of my headaches or minor pains like after orthodon'tist braces-adjusting. Definitely recommend giving these a try if you haven't found anything that works for you yet.
Maegan G.
Carlsbad, CA
Advil/Ibuprofen always does the trick for me. It relieves headaches, body aches, and even sore throats. I like it much better than Tylenol/Acetaminophen.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I have used Advil for years . I find this is the best for getting rid of inflammation and aches and pains. Only medicine that helps with my tennis elbow