2009 Swedish Beauty Aloe There Color Boosting Moisturizer 18oz. uploaded by Faith M.2009 Swedish Beauty Aloe There Color Boosting Moisturizer 18oz. uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY

Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I love these products!! They smells fresh! Luke I just got out of the shower and I definitely use them constantly throughout the day!!! Doesn't make my skin feel too heavy or anything!
Wendy C.
1,432 reviews
I love this after tan moisturizer a lot!

The scent wich reminds me of the Dove scent but in a fresh way.
This lotion is super moisturizing,I just love it!!

5/5 stars

This is always a repeat purchase for me!!!!
Erica B.
ALOE THERE IS THE BEST. I use it daily and when I first used it, I got a sample bottle as well and gave it to a friend who tans all the time and they absolutely love it. They asked where they could get it and everything. Such an amazing product.
Sophia S.
Nashville, TN
Smells good but is not all that moisturizing in my opinion. I have extremely dry skin and need a gentle and thick lotion. First time I have used this but would not buy again.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is my favorite tan extender! The bottle lasts forever & it isn't too pricey. The aloe is perfect when you shave & get out of the shower & have that itchy feeling! This calms my skin right away!
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,484 reviews
Works well and moisturizing to the skin highly recommend for dry skin also great after sun I recieved mine as a free sample.
Rikki W.
Love this moisturizer! I bought this product a couple of years ago, but paid nearly $30 for a bottle. Definitely worth it!
Holly W.
St, NL
I love this tan extender. It’s so good leaves you’re skin so soft and has really good ingredients. It doesn’t have much of a smell and it has Color boosting ingredients which makes you’re tan darker and last longer aswell. Highly recommend.
Kim B.
This stuff is amazing.
It left your skin very fresh, soft and with a good smell. Totally in love♡