BY BILTMORE ESTATE NORTH CAROLINA CABERNET SAUVIGNON

Laura S.
League City, TX
We picked this up randomly at World Market during one of their wine deals. We were pleasantly surprised and have purchased it a few times since. We've shared it with others who have since purchased it as well. It doesn't leave a memorable flavor but it is tasty enough to purchase again.
stephanie d.
Houston
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good wine and lovely label. I've only picked this up at the store a time or two but I've been happy with it (regular wine drinker, though I can admit I don't have the brightest palate.)
Angel I.
Great Wine. Just had it recently over a friend's house, had never seen or heard of it before then, however it is something I will definitely buy!
Lindsey S.
I really like this wine. I am very picky with cabs and this is one that I recommend to anyone. It is a smooth wine that I think most will enjoy
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Tried this yesterday, much better than I had anticipated. Nice pleasant nose of cherry and smoke. Smooth and drinkable.
Sabrina S.
Riverside, CA
Never tried this but I heard amazing things about it I think I'm going to give it a try. Pretty good stuff
Sarah H.
Brisbane
How and what does this taste like?