BY LOUIS JADOT

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Malden, MA
SUCH a good pinot! I love wines from France and this one definitely delivered. It's a nice full bodied pinot noir, that goes down smooth and pairs with just about anything and everything. The packaging is super cute too. Love this wine and all its others!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this wine! Really nice smooth taste and no strong after taste. This wine goes well with steak or a roast (Okay actually it goes nice with everything). The package was nice and the price was decent.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Scranton, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Love Pinot Noirs. This on is smooth yet bold. Dry yet not so much. Aged perfectly.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Happy Hour Expert
Pinot Noir oh my! Love the taste Love the brand...hell I even love the color!
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
Popular to say the least. It's ok, I feel like the wine isn't made with much integrity. Good table wine tho.
Maluhia K.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
This and the Beaujolais-Villages are my favorites from this vinter. These pair well will hearty stews and lamb, so I usually buy them in the fall and winter.
Ashe K.
Ashe K.
Does anyone have any stores they know carry this? I think I'll be trying to find a specialty wine store, but just wondered if there was someone who knew a store that for sure had it!