BY COPPOLA

Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
This is a great wine if you're looking for something affordable and easy to drink. It has nice hints of berry in it, and I think it's not too sweet. My boyfriend, who hates red wine, will drink this if it's around.
Kim P.
Katy, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this wine! It is rich, and yummy berry and jam notes!!! I love red wine with any food, but this one is absolutely a favorite with anything. I love it any time of year. I'm a fan!!
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
Coppola is an inexpensive and good wine. It is a great deal for what you are getting. They come in a few different neat bottles that I like to recycle and put flowers in as a vase!
Bree E.
Elkton, MD
I am not a huge fan of red wine at all. But I did have this at a friends, it was alright I would prefer a white wine. It had a fruity flavor which sat well with me:)
David M.
El Paso, TX
Sucks. Good wine to have when having a dinner. It’s the perfect body to have with Pasta or a steak dinner. It’s great but a little pricey.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very nice red wine. Is not too pricey and very tasty. Has a nice dry finish and very little sweetness to my pallet.
Nicole W.
Frederick, Co
This Coppola is a inexpensive option if you are looking for a balance of slightly sweet but still dry wine.
Mary F.
The best red blend. Very drinkable. Perfect to pair with food or drink on its own. Excellent price.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a a good inexpensive wine with a fruity taste. One that goes well with food or by itself.
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Woooo another one that makes me drunk yay jdjdndndjdifi fbvfr. T g y y y. Yu. Y y y vuvu