by 2000 Flushes

I was just wondering if the company gives out any coupons?
Start your review of 2000 Flushes Chlorine Clear Tablet Automatic Bowl Cleaner, Twin Pack3.5 oz (100 g) (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
I wasn't to crazy about this 2000 flushes tabs. They work ok but I did not repurchase them. They seem to disappear quick/dissolve in my toilet. I rather just scrub the toile every couple of days then waist money on these tabs. The smell was weird also. I don't know maybe the tabs I got were old but I did not like them.
Huntington, WV
I try to use these often as they help with bathroom odors and help with keeping the bowl clean. However, they are not a magical fix I still routinely clean my toilets. Reasonably priced. I prefer this type because it doesn't make the water blue.
I truly don't think they last as many flushes as it says only because it seems to dissolve faster than other brands. it does however leave the bowl clean and fresh smeling while it is in there
An absolute must in both the men's and ladies bathrooms in our house. Have to have a fresh bathroom and this definitely aids in keeping it fresh and clean. Very economical.
San Jose, CA
This worked great and it really does last a super long time. I bought mine months ago and it is still working and keeping the toilet bowl clean and fresh.
Ocala , FL
Tried this after a friend told me. With boys this is a great idea.It smells good and really does clean your toilet between major cleanings.
West lebanon, IN
Love the fact it keeps our toilet clean in between cleans just not cracked on the smell. Reminds me of work lol
Beacon, NY
Excellent, fresh smelling and keeps all of our bowls sparkling!! Price is just right as well.
This work amazingly well at keeping your toilet clean and smell pretty good too. nothing cleans like bleach!
ontario canada
Worked wonderful and smells clean. Saves a lot of scrubbing. Effortless clean toilet saves time.