BY 20 MULE TEAM BORAX #8 in Starch

Since 1891 Laundry - Makes your detergent work better Kitchen - Helps make your China sparkle & eliminates kitchen odors Bathroom - Helps remove stains and deodorizes. Porcelain - Porcelain enamel surfaces will sparkle when washed with a solution of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water.  Just sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe.  Your surfaces will shine! Fiberglass - Fiberglass surfaces will sparkle when washed with a solution of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water.  Just sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe.  Your surfaces will shine! Hard Water - Got hard water? 20 Mule Team®* Borax Laundry Booster works great as a water conditioner, helping your detergent to work more effectively.  Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax along with your regular laundry detergent.&n see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Homemade laundry detergent, cleaning around the house, it works great on concrete floors, like in a basement and it makes everything smell so clean!" in 6 reviews
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I looove this stuff! There are sooooo many uses for this! I throw half a cup in my laundry as a detergent booster, or put a little bit in my dishwasher...it also ‘softens’ hard water.
You can also use borax to get rid of household pests like ants...
And last but not least (I know you can make/clean even more things than this) you can make slime with this!!!!
Denise M.
Memphis
For awhile, I made my own laundry detergent and this product was key in the formula.  It made the laundry so clean and fresh and you use very little product.  It is not expensive since you don't have to use much.  Highly recommend especially if you make your own detergent.
Lillia D.
This is my secret to white shirts staying white, oil spills on tops, that pesky oops sneeze when aunt flow is in town, borax. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way! Highly recommend you keep this in your laundry room and house!
Kathy H.
Noel
If you have stain that another stain remover won't take out get a bucket or trash can. Follow the directions on the box for stains and soaking. Haven't found anything better yet.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an incredibly effective product and an amazing laundry detergent booster. Especially for your whites! It's a natural alternative to color safe bleach. It removes stains, neutralizes odors and brightens your laundry.
Debbie B.
Manchester
Ever home should have a box of this around.It has so many uses. I make homemade laundry detergent with this,also it is good to sprinkle on your sofa,chairs if you have house pets to get rods of fleas.Just sprinkle it on your furniture let it sit for awhile then vacuum it.Great on your concrete porches,sideways to give them a good scrubbing.I even add some in with my laundry detergent when doing towels.Borax is Amazing!
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Borax is a old favorite. The first time I ever used it was in science class. Now I throw it in with almost every load - especially sheets or towels, for added clean!
Janine E.
This product is AMAZING! Especially when it comes to stains. My husband forgot to take his red pen out of his uniform before washing. He realized it after he took it out of the washer. Ink everywhere decided to use Borax. Spread it on the area that had red ink on it. As soon as you add it on there. The product starts to absorb the ink. Each time the borax would turn red we would wipe it off and kept adding more. It absorb all the ink. The uniform looked as if nothing happen. We were so amazed. I like adding some to my dishwasher. Add some to the toilet when it's time to clean it. Such a great Muti-Purpose cleaner. Definitely a must have cleaning product!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
There's this really awesome "recipe" I've found on Pinterest that uses borax, dish detergent, bleach, laundry detergent and a few other ingredients to super whiten your clothes and it is the best thing I've ever found. My husband doesn't sort any of his laundry so aside from being banned rom ever doing laundry again, his white shirts were far from white. I used the super whitening recipe, and they actually resemble something close to a new shirt again, but without the borax (or using a cheaper version) I didn't have as good of results as I did with this.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Life has changed since I discovered Borax. This stuff can turn the dingiest of whites back to BRIGHT and like new. My son plays football and this stuff gets out dirt stains on his white pants and socks like no other!!! It is not hard on clothes, like bleach can be. In fact, I use this in all my laundry, as it softens the water which makes the detergent work better. It also brightens colored clothes. In addition to laundry, you can use this to clean kitchen, bathrooms, etc. A box lasts a few weeks and I find it at any store for under $5. Love this!!!
Em V.
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
What do you like using Borax for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some other uses besides laundry?
Danielle  C.
Have never seen this product how well does it works?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
Does it dull colors like oxyclean does?