20 Minute Miracle Eye Patches - 10 Patch(es) by BioMiracle (pack of 12)

by Biomiracle

BioMiracle 20 Minute Miracle Eye Patches are specially formulated cosmetics for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes without irritation by using effective and continuous skin penetration of cosmetic ingredients....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 20 Minute Miracle Eye Patches - 10 Patch(es) by BioMiracle (pack of 12)!
Blairsville , PA
I love these eye patches. They don't have any cooling effects (which is what I usually look for) but I am 29 years old and have fine lines under my eyes and it visibly reduces them pretty substantially. For the price, you can't find a better one I'm sure. There's a slight itchy feeling after like 5-10 min, but I feel like that is it working. I keep it on and there's no irritation, just nice, smooth under eyes. Of course it isn't magic. It won't make them totally disappear, but it does make them look a lot more youthful!

Looking for your answer?