BY STARBUCKS #10 in Tea

This assortment is perfect for those looking to try multiple Starbucks coffee flavors or that just enjoy having a variety of blends to choose from. Not sold in stores and guaranteed fresh. Packaging may vary slightly from the photos. Only for use in... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francisca R.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
In December I am a coffee freak !It’s like 599 buying this whole thing with Stephanie why you say I love going to the store buying his little packs corn hole make my own coffee put them in there and I can make it is exact same way I want to and the way I love it because sometimes it will Stockett with sugar too much coffee beans let me myself I know how to do it and I would definitely buy this is what I buy all the time I
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
What a deal. Great variety of COFFEE...No decaf...no goofy flavors...just straight up good coffee...I would give it ten stars if possible..I usually read reviews when buying something but hardly ever leave one...But this is a deal...cheapest price by far...but they did not cheap on the taste...at approx .30 a cup...give it a try..I have tried all the flavors in the mix and like them all..I will definitely be re-ordering..
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I love my k-cups. Such a quick and easy way to make coffee. My mom bought me this Starbucks variety pack and I was not impressed at all. I didn’t think they gave good flavors and honestly I think all of their coffee is way way too strong. Personal preference of course. I think for the amount it’s not worth it. But they charge high even in their stores. Just not my cup of coffee I guess.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Farmington Hills, MI
I love the Starbucks 20 count variety for Keurig. Best coffee selection. It is a great value and I am definitely a repeat customer. The coffee blends do not even compare to its alternatives. For this amazing price and value I definitely will be buying more. 20 Count Variety (Pack of 3) 60 Total, Starbucks Coffee Single Cups for Keurig Brewer Super Pack
hanna y.
hanna y.
I absolutely love my keurig! It's so simple and quick, and there's no setup or messy clean up needed afterwards. I love Starbucks so I always buy these keurig pods at Costco where they're cheapest in bulk, and use them in the mornings. It definitely saves me money on going to Starbucks and it tastes just as good as the coffees brewed in store.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Love having a variety to choose from. I live in a 2-person household where I am the only one who drinks coffee so this is great for me and helps me to not waste. The the Keurig coffee from Starbucks is like having a Starbucks in your home. 30 Count Starbucks Variety K-Cups for Keurig 2.0 Veranda, Pike Place and Verona (3 FLAVORS)
Michele M.
Michele M.
This variety pack is a great way to try three different blends of Starbucks coffee.  Included were a dark blend, a medium blend, and a blond roast.  This is a good way to try out Starbucks coffee if you don't know how strong you want your flavor to be.  This coffee tastes great alone or with a creamer.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
These are a weekly staple. I drink one - two cups of coffee every day and I usually get starbucks.  I love to have a variety. I get bored with the same things so this is a great option to have 3 different flavors in one instead of having to buy them separately. It doesn't taste as great as getting coffee actually at starbucks does, but it is the next best thing.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
LOVE these for the Keurig, they make brewing coffee at home so much easier! the k cup taste exactly like what you would get from Starbucks, and even though buying them all at once might be painful, in the end it evens out to much more financially efficient than buying a coffee every day at starbucks.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
Love love love my Starbucks k cups. So easy to just pop one in the morning and in less then a minute I have a delicious cup of coffee. It doesn't leave any bits of residue either like the cheaper brands which is a plus for me as I use my kuerig for tea and boiling water for my babies bottles