20-count K-cup for Keurig Brewers Bold and Dark Coffee Variety Pack Featuring Starbucks French Roast, Cafe Verona, and Sumatra Cups

BY STARBUCKS #5 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Contains 7 each of: French Roast, Cafe Verona, and Sumatra Coffee. Try each and decide which is your favorite! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joy D.
North East, MD
I am not the biggest coffee fan, but I do like to have it sometimes in the morning, and sometimes at night for a dessert. When I drink it at night I usually like to add caramel and whipped cream to remind me of my experience when I am at Starbucks. i like to keep a variety pack for company and for a change when I want something a little different.
Jessica N.
This is my husband's favorite!! Our house always has a dark roast laying around. Starbucks coffee has a consistent bean roast and flavor. ((That's half of what makes them so popular. People know that no matter where they are, their drink is going to taste the same)). Consistency is key!

These K cups are nice because the portioning is perfect. We tied buying whole beans and grinding it ourself. For a regular coffee machine that's fine, but for k cups its hard to perfectly measure out what you need. These are convenient and easy.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I love these k cups. I love Starbucks coffee and it's nice to be able to have my dark and robust roasts at home without spending 7 dollars on coffee every day. I'm pretty satisfied with these. The price of a k cup is way less and a cup of coffee and starbucks!
Shelley G.
I love Starbucks and I was thrilled when the Keurig K-cups came out. Its a home version of the authentic Starbucks, but not as good as the in store drink I love. Sure its similar, but there's no mistake that the original in store version is so much better. But in a pinch, this will suffice. Or if I'm in my way to Starbucks, this will get me there.
Renegade 🙌.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love Dark roast and love that I can often get the Groupon to these great tasting small cups of joy . Other than loving my Machjne loving to having my favorite coffee line at home saves me a bit and warms my soul at the same time
Maria A.
Towson,MD
Fine grind, easy to make you simply insert it. Just add sugar and you’re ready to go! Boost the energy! And although its dark its not too bitter. Much cheaper than going to starvucks everyday in the morning but still on the high side.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
If you need energy this is a good way to get energy without the super intense rush , I don’t like the rush from a monster drink or energy shot, these Starbucks cups are good flavors and good for you , I would buy again and highly recommend
Kennedy V.
Roselle, IL
I love how fresh the k cups taste! They are super easy to use and tastes like it’s freshly brewed! Yummy flavor! I purchase this brand most regularly and considering the quality the price is fair. 10/10 recommend!
Angelique S.
I love my Starbucks Kcups. They make just the right amount its very expensive to me and i wish they was a little cheaper it compares to the alternatives but who can pass up starbucks. I recommend this to everyone
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
I’m a K-cup addict! There’s just something about a fresh brewed cup of coffee from the Keurig that you can’t get from your standard coffee pot (I’m actually working up an appetite for a mug of joe as I write this LOL). Want the best K-Cups out there? Then you want Starbucks brand! They’re rich and smooth and make the perfect companion on these cold evenings. Meanwhile, I believe I’ll go have one myself 😊