(20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz

Zero Ultra's lighter tasting flavor profile is a less sweet, sparkling, citrus energy drink that delivers refreshment with Zero Calories and Zero Sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz!
Cottonwood, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
White Monsters are my daily drink! This sugar free Monster is a delicious treat that has the perfect punch of grapefruit flavor and carbonation! I can count on my White Monster for a great pick-me-up!!
Rogers, AR
The best Monster flavor! I’m not sure how to describe the flavor—arctic cherry? It’s very soft and mellow—nothing too strong. Very drinkable! Perfect for road trips or just that afternoon pick me up.
I for sure drink these way too often, but they’re so good! Very tasty and you don’t feel guilty because there are many less sugars and calories. They’re almost always on sale too which is a plus
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite brand of monster, thought it is my guilty pleasure because these are very unhealthy. Much better than any other energy drink brand for the desperate times that I need one
Hampstead , NH
These are my favorite as well as my husband's favorite energy drink! They taste so amazing and they don't have as much junk in them as other energy drinks do! We love them so much!
Hanover, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only ones I drink because they have a smooth flavor without being too sweet and no calories! Definitely my go to when I need an extra boost! Give it a try!
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this flavor and energy drink! I will continue to buy this every time i go to grab an energy drink! Great price! Great product! Definitely recommend
Colorado Spgs, CO
These things are terrible for you but at least this one isn’t full of sugar. The flavor is crisp and light, and it doesn’t make me jittery or give me a headache.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I love energy drinks but I’m not a fan of the taste of most of them. This is by far my favorite for taste. Won’t give you as much energy as a red bull but it’s also a cheaper price. I buy them by the case so it’s cheaper.
Soldotna
I try not to drink too many energy drinks because my little heart can't handle it but when I need one this is always the one I grab, the taste is amazing.

Looking for your answer?