(20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz

Zero Ultra's lighter tasting flavor profile is a less sweet, sparkling, citrus energy drink that delivers refreshment with Zero Calories and Zero Sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz!
Stone Mtn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ultimate pre workout right here. My kidneys and liver will probably suffer from the amount of white monster that I've drank, but it's just so good. I wouldn't drink white monster for everyday caffeine, but when I need an extra boost for the gym, this is my go-to.
Oregon, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
i’m not a big energy drink fanatic, but when i want one i always reach for this. it makes me feel more awake and has a better flavor than other energy drinks i’ve tried. i would buy this again and i recommend it to anyone who wants to try an energy drink
Charleston
I HAVENT SLEPT IN FOUR DAYS. I THINK IM SKITZOFRENIC. I KEEP HEARING THINGS. I CAN HEAR MY HEART PEAT. I FRQNK THE WHOLE TWENTY OACK BUT IBONLY REMEMBER DRINKUNG FOURM THE REST IS A CAFFEINE INDUCED BLURR. I WOULD BUY AGAIN IF I COULDrememner my own name.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fits into any diet plan. No sugar no calories. Tastes good and gives you a good amount of energy. My go to energy drink. No crazy jitters either. My husband prefers VPX Bang but they upsets my stomach and are a little too intense for me.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t drink these personally, but I buy them by the case for my husband. He loves them. They give him so much energy and he says they taste very good. Not to expensive as far as energy drinks go. I would definitely recommend.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Target
My tried and true! I honestly think that is flavor is so much better than just the original monster. On top of that it’s way less calories, so it’s a win win! I can’t drink the whole thing, but I will have a few sips before I hit the gym
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This white cans are my favorite flavor of monster. They don't seem as thick as the green, classic monsters. I like the flavor but know ho bad energy drinks can be for you, so I only drink it if I really need the pick me up.
fort wayne
Honestly don’t love this flavor because it just tastes like aspartame and I don’t like it like at all. It does give me the energy but I leaves a film on my teeth that I just do not enjoy. It also is just too sweet for me.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This one is my favorite flavor of all the energy drinks I have tried. Light refreshing taste with no aftertaste or calories. Great as a mixer for a cocktail as well. [product:monster-zero-ultra-(16-oz.-cans,-24-ct.)]
Carneys point , NJ
Purchased at: Target
i’m obsessed with Monster Ultra energy drinks! literally OBSESSED!!! they are one of the only energy drinks i can have on the keto diet. they taste amazing and don’t make me crash since they don’t have regular sugar in them!

Looking for your answer?