(20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz

Zero Ultra's lighter tasting flavor profile is a less sweet, sparkling, citrus energy drink that delivers refreshment with Zero Calories and Zero Sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
so the white and original are my current favorite energy drinks. when I do drink them and it's not very often. I only drink them when I really need a pick me up. I do want to try their other flavors. but I like these flavors the best so far
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The monster ultra is the only flavor of monster I like. I don’t know what it is about the taste I like but it is the only energy drink I’ll drink. It makes me feel more awake than coffee so if I need a mid day boost I’ll grab one of these.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! Sometimes mildly addicting even ! They taste great and are easy to drink unlike some other energy drinks. It also keeps me wide awake through a whole morning shift sometimes I’ve got most of my friends hooked on these.
Haines City, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I had a 4 monster zero a day habit because I worked a crazy work schedule. Not only did I put on weight but the amount I drank has tore my stomach up. Pay attention to the warnings. These arent good for you even in small amounts.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this monster as a mixer. It’s great with SMIRNOFF® Raspberry Vodka, Sparkling ICE Waters - Strawberry Watermelon, and a splash of Coca-Cola Sprite (20 oz. bottles, 24 pk.). It gets the job the done and keeps you from getting sleepy!
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my favorite. My boyfriend got me into these. It tastes similar to the regular monster flavor without that overly fake sugar taste. Gets the job done for a quick pick me up but there is that after caffeine crash.
Emmitsburg , MD
I’m a huge fan of monsters. I like the flavor of this one and how it’s got a hint of citrus to it. I also prefer the carbonated ones over the regular ones so this definitely check all of the boxes! Huuuge monster person
Webster (town)
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t drink energy drinks a lot but I love this energy drink. I also hate grapefruit. This flavor does not tase like grapefruit at all. This flavor makes your tastebuds smile! It’s truly amazing I definitely recommend.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are seriously the best monsters on earth! When I was pregnant I craved them more than anything (probably cause I couldn’t have them) and everybody that came to see me At the hospital brought me one! I’m obsessed!!!
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looooove me a white Monster! The packaging is intriguing and these are a great coffee/soda alternative. They have a sweet juice flavor that isn’t too harsh, and I buy them all the time! Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?