(20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz

Zero Ultra's lighter tasting flavor profile is a less sweet, sparkling, citrus energy drink that delivers refreshment with Zero Calories and Zero Sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz!
Uniontown, PA
I really like this one better than the green one it’s not super sugary. It’s super affordable and it tastes good
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try not to drink these types of drinks but if I do, I love this one. The flavor is by far better than Red Bull.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Wonderful!! A classic, with sleek packaging and excellent taste! I love this stuff and the energy it gives me
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is great! No sugars / low carb / low cal. Definitely noticed a difference in energy afterwards
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This energy drink gives me the energy I need without feeling the crash afterwards. Its light and delicious
Humble, TX
Love that it has zero sugar but still gives you enough caffeine to feel energized and fight your tiredness
Phoenix, AZ
I just love this product I cannot have lots of it I drink one every day I love that high the recommended
New Milford, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this drink. The flavor is good and it gives me lots of energy. Best part is that it’s zero carbs!
Timonium, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for a preworkout pump up 🏃🏼‍♀️ I always want to drink more then one because they taste so good 🤣
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
Love Monster drinks, especially all of the Zero Ultra flavors like this one and the orange and blue ones.

Looking for your answer?