(20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz

Zero Ultra's lighter tasting flavor profile is a less sweet, sparkling, citrus energy drink that delivers refreshment with Zero Calories and Zero Sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (20 Cans)Monster Ultra Energy Drink, Zero, 16 Fl Oz!
Ingram, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite flavor of monster! It doesnt have an incredibly strong taste, but tastes amazing cold
Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Target
LOVE THIS MONSTER! I use it as a preworkout and it gets me through the workout without making me jittery
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
I love these! These are guilt free since they are zero sugar and still make me feel energized and great.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Although energy drinks don’t give me much energy the taste is amazing. I drink At least one everyday.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
All the energy, none of the calories! My favorite energy drink that i don’t have to feel bad about!
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite flavor of monster I like it because it taste very sugary and I love the color.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great pre workout drink or whenever you need some energy for the day. It’s pretty good as well.
East Meadow, NY
Good taste. Good price. Energizes you. Would recommend. Prefer monsters over other energy drinks.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is go to drink at work to stay awake. I love how monster has so many different flavors too!
Houston , TX
This is my favorite flavor of monster. Pretty much the only one I drink! It’s zero calories!

Looking for your answer?