BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Vanilla Bean Noel 8oz Body Lotion (Set of Two) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
I'm soooooo in love ! When I ran out of this for the season , I was hurt ! This smells so good! I've always gotten compliments on how sweet I smell and that I smell like cookies ! Lol this is one of my favorite scents hands down!
Alexis H.
Vanilla bean is one of my favorite smells of all time !!! The only thing I don't like about bath and body is it is a little expensive . However it's worth it !!!!!!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved this lotion vanilla is my favorite smell and I use after shower and smell great all the time. They alwayz have great dealz on lotions .
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
I love anything bath and Bodyworks I can use it all day long I was she was a little more cheaper but it’s OK because I like to buy it
Melanie S.
I love the smell of vanilla and this lotion is the best. Its smoothing and keeps you hydrated with that wonderful vanilla scent.
Gabby F.
I actually got this scent as a gift for the holidays one year, and I am impressed with the smell.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Lotions are amazing! They smell great!!! I always buy on semi annual sale! They last forever!