BY REVLON

The 0.1 mm applicator tip of ColorStay Skinny' Liquid Liner provides mistake-proof control allowing you to apply bold, even colour. One intensely pigmented shade enhances eyes with sleek, precise lines for a look that lasts all day. New & sealed. This... see more...

• Can you recommend some youtubers that can help me learn h...2 Answers
Lena L.
Tacoma
I’m very happy with it and very thankful to my friend for recommending to me. It’s a very nice black and very easy to draw with it. Comes off easily too when you wash it off. Overall girls it is something I would definitely recommend.
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
I lovethis eyeliner with a hecking passion! This is my go to liquid eyeliner. I will always buy this and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great affordable liquid eyeliner. This product is amazing and definitely one i stand behind. I always get it in the shade blackout.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I have long since been nervous to try liquid eyeliner because of the learning curve it needs. I finally started practicing applying this skinny liquid eyeliner and have been enjoying it more than I thought. I find that the product hasn’t dried out and looks good after a night of wearing.
Sylvia M.
Beaverton, OR
Not a huge fan of the brush type of liner.”. I prefer the regular liner brush. I use this product everyday, it’s long lasting for sure but smears off fairly easy. I’m a repeat user and only because I can’t find a better one. Yes I would definitely buy again.
Tayler V.
Lawton
Purchased at: Target
This is a great eyeliner. It’s stays in really well. Super pigmented. Easy to work with. I love the applicator on this, it’s stuff but will flexible. It’s a great product for a pro or professional. It’s dries down quickly which I like because it’s doesn’t get all over my eyelid.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this liner. It gliders I’m easily for simple application and stays on all day. It’s super affordable and lasts a long time. I’d recommend this product. It’s perfect for dramatic cat eyes. They come out super black.
Taylor N.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Before using this product I couldn’t put on liquid eyeliner to save my life. This is very easy to apply and if you mess up it’s also very easy to remove the slight imperfections. I can not say enough good things about this product.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Affordable, but not the best,  has a nice matte finishe, but wipes off way too easily,  you have to be extremely careful not to accidentally touch your eyes.  At the end of the day I always have racoon eyes from the eyeliner smudges.  It's ok, if you need it for a quick outing, but not for all day wear or if you'll be out anywhere you might even slightly sweat a bit cause IT WILL smudge.  if you have oily skin don't even bother trying this eyeliner you'll have smudgy lines all over your face.
Katelyn K.
Wyocena
I enjoy this product very much. The only downfall is I can never find an eyeliner that actually stays on. This is the only one I have found that stays on longer than the other ones. So I do recommend it just because it’s the one the works for me as of right now. Eventually I would like to find one that doesn’t smear off as much.
Jessica H.
New York
Not a big fan of the applicator for this eyeliner. The pigmentation is great for this product, but the way the the applicator feels on my eyes is just no no no! I wouldn’t say that my eyes are extra sensitive, but this applicator is a bit stiff and uncomfortable. Would not repurchase this eyeliner again.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Can you recommend some youtubers that can help me learn how to do different styles of eyeliner?

Amazon