2 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Golden Beige uploaded by Lana N.2 x Revlon Colorstay Pump 24HR Make Up SPF15 Comb/Oily Skin 30ml - Golden Beige uploaded by Lana N.

BY REVLON

The iconic Revlon ColorStay Foundation has been a firm favourite of beauty lovers and make-up artists for over 20 years. Not only for the extensive shade range, two formulations but most importantly its 24-hour exceptional long lasting coverage.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
Ok soo i got this foundation because articles online and youtube videos said it was a dupe for the estee lauder double stay but no just no. It completely different. The formula is different and the coverage is different. This foundation has medium coverage and looks cakey even before putting on setting powder. The only thing going for this is the long staying power. I gave it three stars because of the formula and the medium coverage... like it doesnt cover any of my blemishes..
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
I love this foundation! I wore this brand for years until I got older and needed something with antiaging in it. It goes on smooth and leaves a flawless finish even under humid conditions. I always bought it at walmart. I would buy it again if I got in a pinch and didnt have my regular brand!
Miranda H.
I like the foundation but the pump on the bottle gets stuck a lot. They do have a great variety of colors to choose from.
Elizabeth B.
Washington , NC
This is my go to drugstore foundation, it has pretty good coverage and it won’t break the bank
Caryl R.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite drug store brands ! I purchased it on the revlon website. This a so easy to apply and blend into the skin. I have more dry skin and honestly the best thing is that t does not dry me out. I would honestly recommend, it doesn’t oxidize and I have a huge problem with. The best thing is that it’s super full coverage at an amazing price.
(No joke like I don’t actually need concealer with this foundation, if u need extra coverage with your under eyes if you apply an extra coat specifically there and set you are good to go.) Revlon Colorstay™ Makeup