2 X Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Honeydew Lemonade Set of 2 (Each 8 Fl Oz)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

2 x Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Honeydew Lemonade Set of 2 (each 8 fl oz / 236 mL) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I have so much BATH AND BODY WORKS at my house it's ridiculous! You could say I'm an addict I suppose! I love that they are always coming out with new and wonderful fragrances. This deep cleansing hand soap lasts forevbbeerrrr!!! Always wait for a sale though as they always have amazing sales. Never buy full price! That is a huge no no when shopping Bbw! And use RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot Coupons to get your coupons!
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I always have a soap with pump from Bath & Body Work at my kitchen sink. It's convenient and the scent is great. I would use whichever has lemon scent in it for my kitchen. Instead of straight lemon, I like it mixed with other scent. Honeydew Lemonade is a good combination.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I love Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Deep Cleansing hand soap. All the scents smell amazing and they are perfect for the kitchen sink, and the bathroom sinks. They don't dry my hands out and leave them smelling clean and fresh!
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
I love using the handsoap. It leaves my hands feeling so soft and clean. The choices of scents are so many and they all smell amazing