2 X 26 Oz Creative Snacks Lemon Blueberry Drizzled Granola Clusters

2 X 26 Oz Creative Snacks Lemon Blueberry Drizzled Granola Clusters

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 X 26 Oz Creative Snacks Lemon Blueberry Drizzled Granola Clusters!
How would you rate this product?
Chantal H.
2 X 26 Oz Creative Snacks Lemon Blueberry Drizzled Granola Clusters uploaded by Chantal H.
When I shop at Sam's Club I'm always looking for something different to try and came upon this brand. 2 X 26 Oz Creative Snacks Lemon Blueberry Drizzled Granola Clusters I absolutely love the combination of lemon & blueberries 🤤 and if you like granola clusters with yogurt drizzle it's like a bite size yogurt parfait! 🍨 it's also soft baked and is gluten free! I would highly recommend this brand to anyone 👏🥰
Destinee L.
Knoxville, TN
This is so good! It has a HINT of cinnamon flavor in there and it goes perfectly with the lemon blueberry. Only thing I would improve is that it could be a little chewier. Yummy healthy snack or dessert!

Looking for your answer?