BY LIPTON

Specially blended for iced tea see more...

Mary V.
Mary V.
Foodie Expert
Lipton iced tea bags are one of the  best. I have an iced tea maker and these work great in it. I make some great iced tea in the summer with Lipton tea bags. They are so easy to use and you can make your tea stronger or weaker just by using more or less bags. I prefer to buy Lipton tea bags for my iced tea.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
Foodie Expert
I use these tea bags for both, hot and iced, tea. Both are amazing! I have 2 boxes in my cabinet right now and I will definitely buy it again after. I bought mine at Giant but I've also seen them at Acme, Walmart, and Target. Sooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
Aerial E.
Aerial E.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, easy to make, refreshing- great drink for summer! Affordable and pretty easy to find in grocery stores, too
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Medford, NJ
Ok if you are pressed for time but really has too much salt and not much flavor.
Nelly B.
Nelly B.
Gothenburg
Foodie Expert
Lipton never lets me down. Their ice tea is delicious as well as their normal tea. It's the only brand of tea that I drink. The variation of tea flavors that they have is the best.
Yeraliss F.
Yeraliss F.
Manati
Foodie Expert
Very good ice tea for summer time. It refreshes you and it's tasty. I would purchase it again.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Foodie Expert
Its a really affordable option. It taste so good, is easy to prepare, and the flavors are so good
Jean J.
Jean J.
Great for summer, great taste and everyone Who i knows likes lipton products