BY LIPTON

Specially blended for iced tea see more...

Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been a lipton customer for more than a decade and they've done well in producing consistently good and affordable tea. I usually don't try Iced tea but I did because it's lipton, and it was pretty tasty! I still think I prefer my regular black tea (also Lipton), but keeping some of this in the house for guests might be a good idea.
Kerry L.
New York
I love to make iced tea especially in the summer.  Liptons Tropical Iced tea bags are easy and convenient to use.  They are a lot more affordable than buying a brand name bottle of iced tea.  They are easy to use too!  I would most definitely buy these again
Claudia H.
I'm not old but it was alright face mask. I didn't enjoy the packaging of the bottle because it tells everyone why you are buying it. Make it more discreet next time and surely people will probably be more drawn to the packaging and perhaps the product.
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
Foodie Expert
Im from the south all we drink is sweet tea. I always choose Lipton tea bags for my house. They have the best taste and they are easy to make. We have a pitcher of tea in the fridge at all times. Its a crisis if we run out of sugar or tea bags in this house.
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
The taste is decent but it is basic tasting but I like it. It did meet my expectations. It is somewhat affordable, not too expensive. I think it could be healthy depending. On how you make it. I recommend others to at least try it and see how they like it.
Brittany F.
aynor, SC
Foodie Expert
i always use this brand and i love that they made gallon sized bags now it takes all the guessing out about how many bags to use so now i can tell my daughter to make tea without having to tell her step by step how to do it anymore lol
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
Foodie Expert
Love it! It’s awesome for both you and the family! My son can not get enough of it! It’s affordable and delicious! You will not regret buying this for your family to enjoy! It’s good on the calories and it will leave you satisfied
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Best tea I’ve ever used in my iced tea maker. It has such a perfect taste and it is so affordable. It is very easy to prepare, especially in an iced tea maker. I use this all the time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Karsyn B.
I always prefer iced tea over sweet tea and the “tropical” just gives it another kick. Lipton is so great because you get so many tea bags for little price and it is so easy to make. I would buy this product over and over again!