2 X 05 Fl Oz Bolero Brightening Eye Cream Banana Extract

2 X 0.5 Fl Oz Bolero Brightening Eye Cream Banana Extract

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 X 0.5 Fl Oz Bolero Brightening Eye Cream Banana Extract!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,694 reviews
2 X 0.5 Fl Oz Bolero Brightening Eye Cream Banana Extract uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
This Bolero eye cream is great! It helped a lot with making the dark circles under my eyes less noticeable. It has a slight banana scent to it which smells really good. I do recommend this eye cream- and to make it even better refrigerate it and it will feel even more soothing when you put it on at night.
Lekha M.
2 X 0.5 Fl Oz Bolero Brightening Eye Cream Banana Extract uploaded by Lekha M.
I found this at the dollar tree and the reason I bought it is because I heard that products containing banana are really good for your skin. I was pleasantly surprised by how this eye cream did not irritate my sensitive eyes like most eye creams do. It also smells great and is moisturizing. The eye cream has also lightened my under eye circles considerably. I would recommend this eye cream to others.
Skye B.
Ankeny, IA
Not bad for something I’d paid $1 for. Feels nice enough, not too sure it’s doing any sort of brightening. Although the scent isn’t strong it is a little off putting. If you are looking for cruelty free stay away- the final product isn’t tested on animals but that typically means ingredients have been.

Looking for your answer?