2 Victoria's Secret Pink Mini Mist Body Splash Spray 25 Fl Oz Free Shipping

2 Victoria's Secret Pink Mini Mist Body Splash Spray 2.5 Fl Oz Free Shipping

Women Pink Fresh & Clean Body Mist

We bring to you a huge selection of Fragrance Spray products to be your one-stop destination for quality sprays for both men and women. These are versatile and long-lasting fragrances and we have choices for individual liking and requirements.

Specifications
  • Capacity: 2.5 oz
  • Gender: Women
  • Weight: 0.2 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Victoria's Secret Pink Mini Mist Body Splash Spray 2.5 Fl Oz Free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
Sacramento, CA
This is LITERALLY the best scent from PINK. It just smells clean, like soap and shampoo to me. Every time i wear it, i always get compliments. It smells amazing without being overpowering. Because its scented mist and not parfum, i do have yo reapy it throughout the day, which is fine w me.... because then my office smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?