BY TOM FORD

Quantity: 2 Size: 1.5 ml/ 0.05 oz each Vials marked SAMPLE NOT FOR SALE. (quarter not included) see more...

Joori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally dont even bother to try sample perfumes because i dont like changing my perfume. But this one just because mine was out and so i tried but loved the smell so much! Wish it lasts longer though
Happy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product line are really great if you have not yet tried it it's definitely worth a try it will be a re-purchase for me and the pricing is really good to!!!
Stephanie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with this. I had the full size and not the sample but it smells so sweet. I get compliments every time I wear this fragrance.
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tom Ford products and I need more of this perfume ,it’s the best ,mine ran out of this product.
Amanda F.
Lloydminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tom ford has amazing sprays thatvlast a really long time. Every time I wear this I get compliments, it's not like any other perfume inaltwady own. It's not musky but it's a deep smell and my husband describes it as romantic and sultery. It is expensive and I only have a sample but I like to image owning the large one some day
Lena L.
2900
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much its so smooth and its so gentle on the skin. I really love this brand so luch ! I really recommend it.
Manoùcha M.
Kram ouest
Beauty Junkie Expert
2 Tom Ford Velvet Orchid EDP 1.5 Ml/ 0.05 Oz Spray Sample Vial for Womenby TOM FORD❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤