GroceryPantry2 Sisters' Salsa Company
2 Sisters' Salsa Fiesta Style Salsa - 16oz

2 Sisters' Salsa Fiesta Style Salsa - 16oz

by 2 Sisters' Salsa Company

A true Lousiana experience, the best salsa you can find! A flavor smash of fresh tomatoes and spices will keep you coming back for more! 2 Sisters Salsa is a delicious authentic salsa great for the traditional chips and salsa get up, or get creative and make salsa-baked chicken, or gumbo topped with our salsa, you can even enjoy little spice in the morning with your omelet or use with your favorite bloody mary recipe!

Exterior Container: Glass Jar

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Spice Level: Mild

Form: Chopped

Servings: 16, Approximate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Sisters' Salsa Fiesta Style Salsa - 16oz!
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Ever hated how much you love chili’s salsa when you really didn’t want to because chili’s isn’t “a real” Mexican restaurant? I have. It’s because I can’t resist the lightness, freshness, and (what I call) “blendedness” of their salsa. Not chunky, not too runny, very tomato-y, spiced perfectly….this is that feeling, but in a jar. Yes and yes. A house fave for our fam! We ALWAYS have at least 2 unopened jars in the pantry.

Looking for your answer?