BY FIEGEL APIARIES

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I use honey for many things including, putting it in my tea, making homemade remedies like cough syrup and so much more. This product is delicious and natural and has many uses. It is full of flavor and really helps with energy. I recommend this product to anyone!
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this honey, i try this honey with cinnemon, milk, and a tsp of honey, that is a great drink for night time!
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I like to put honey in my tea . great on toast in the morning. works great in recipes.it relieves hang overs, heals wounds,cuts,scapes,and burns. use for soothing sore throutsand coughs. you can mix with vinager on a tick to remove it. and last but not least it boosts energy!!! everyone needs this natural honey in your cabnets.
Iris G.
Iris G.
Jacksonville, FL
Es Bueno usarla cuando hay gripa solo miel y lemon tambien para adelgazar a mi me gusta mucho yo le doy diferentes usos
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Fiegel apiares 2 pounds of Wnys pure and natural honestly is little more expensive but definitely worth it.you usually have to get it in the speciality department of your grocery store some health food shops carry it.made with all natural ingredients.high quality honey.I think you will enjoy this.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
When I want a peanut butter and honey sandwich this is the one u want to get great for the summer
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
Fiegel apiares 2 pounds of Wnys pure and natural, always buy pure honey! Have to get it in the organic aisle. But thats where you should be shopping anyway
Paola S.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love honey. i add it to everything possible, fruits juice waffles tea i even eat it right out of the bottle!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
We LOVE Honey, Esp love this brand. We love this in our tea and honestly right out of the bottle. If you get the chance to try this, you will love it too
Taisha M.
Taisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like all types of honey especially this one. Yummy for your tummy. Honey is not just for a sweetener but it has a lot of benefits. I cannot want to make my holiday bread and use this.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the brand compared to other brand