BY NUK

2-pk. Nuk latex pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Adrianna U.
Nuk is an all around amazing brand, my first son used these and only these being a breastfed baby he took to these great. My husband and I decided to take him off pretty early for our own reasoning but it was the best pacifier and only brand he would take while he did use. If I am gifting pacifiers or out getting them for neices and nephews I instantly go grab this brand unless the parents request otherwise.
Desiray G.
West Bend, WI
This is the best pacifier my son would take to, he used it for awhile and then just rejected it after he got older, my daughter did the same thing with the brand she took to. It was a big life saver for a few months. I would repurchase if I had more children.
Ashley F.
Port st lucie, FL
I originally purchased every single pacifier brand, except for this one. No reason, I just didn't. When I had my son the nurse gave him a pacifier. And it was this one. And was the only pacifier he would take of course. Great quality, I only bought a few, and besides losing them, I never had to replace them for any other reason. Easy to clean.
Julia S.
I swear by nuk brand binkies. Both of my kids love the shape of the nipple and they always have such cute/stylish designs. Nuk is a brand thats well known and highly used. The nuk stlye binkies also grow with your kids in the sizes they offer.
Nicole C.
Rice Lake, WI
I love them. I trust nuk brand so much with everything sippy cups, pacifiers, everything. My daughter loved it and it fit in her mouth easily and stayed in place. When it didn't it was solid enough for her to put back herself. I definitely recommend this product.
Caitlin C.
My daughter loves these. They really calm her down and she loves to sleep with them. It's great that they come in a 2 pack, so that there is always a backup around.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I've had two Binky babies and the nuk ones have been highly affordable because sometimes they get lost. Come in many colors and fun designs.
N h.
Albuquerque, NM
Out of the few brands of pacifiers we purchased our daughter seems to like her Nuk pacifiers. She mainly uses them during teething periods.
Natasha L.
I am not a fan of pacies. This is a good brand but I do try to stay way from using these. But when I did have them it was this brand.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
I personally think nuk makes the best pacifiers. The different varieties are so cute too! I love that you can buy them most places.