BY NUK

2-pk. Nuk latex pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Adrianna U.
Nuk is an all around amazing brand, my first son used these and only these being a breastfed baby he took to these great. My husband and I decided to take him off pretty early for our own reasoning but it was the best pacifier and only brand he would take while he did use. If I am gifting pacifiers or out getting them for neices and nephews I instantly go grab this brand unless the parents request otherwise.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These were my choice of pacifiers for my kiddos. They loved them. They always had cute colors.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Great pacifier they have different variation of colors wich is awesome my son loved it when he was a baby.
Natasha L.
I am not a fan of pacies. This is a good brand but I do try to stay way from using these. But when I did have them it was this brand.
N h.
Albuquerque, NM
Out of the few brands of pacifiers we purchased our daughter seems to like her Nuk pacifiers. She mainly uses them during teething periods.
Ashley F.
Port st lucie, FL
I originally purchased every single pacifier brand, except for this one. No reason, I just didn't. When I had my son the nurse gave him a pacifier. And it was this one. And was the only pacifier he would take of course. Great quality, I only bought a few, and besides losing them, I never had to replace them for any other reason. Easy to clean.
Caitlin C.
My daughter loves these. They really calm her down and she loves to sleep with them. It's great that they come in a 2 pack, so that there is always a backup around.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I've had two Binky babies and the nuk ones have been highly affordable because sometimes they get lost. Come in many colors and fun designs.
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my little girl's favorite. She will not take any other brand of pacifier! I just wish they came in more color options!
Brenda M.
Ive always bought this pacifier brand. My son loves these. These calm him down specially when its time for him to take naps.