BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsOrigins
2-Pc Limited Edition Dr Andrew Weil For Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion Set, Created for Macy's

Exclusively at Macy's. Ring in the Lunar New Year in a Mega way with a limited-edition duo of Origins' best-selling ultra-soothing, watery lotion. The full size lotion is adorned with a Chinese Rose in honor of the Spring Festival, and the travel size lotion lets you prep wherever you go.

NOTE: Natural beauty products are made up of both natural and synthetic ingredients and are paraben, phthalate and sulfate-free.

Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion, 6.7 fl. oz.; Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion, 1 fl. oz.; Dry, normal, oily, sensitive; Reishi-infused hydrating soothing treatment lotion helps optimize just-cleansed skin for the rest of your skincare routine, including serum and moisturizer, as it soothes and helps boost visible resilience for a healthy look to start the New Year right; Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde and animal ingredients (except cruelty-free honey and beeswax); Shake to activate formula; Pour into the palm of hand; Pat onto skin with fingertips or cotton pad and feel skin that's instantly refreshed and hydrated; Created for Macy's

Web ID: 7951828

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2-Pc. Limited Edition Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion Set, Created for Macy's!
Grace L.
San Francisco, CA
I started using this from a sample that was given k me. It is absolutely amazing. It preps the skins so that when I am ready to put on the serum and moisturizer it really sets a clean canvas. Highly recommend! I even got my partner using this
Tiffany  C.
Hillsborough, NH
Mega mushroom is a light weight, non sticky or thick feeling moisturizer that I will forever recommend to everyone with sensitive/dry skin. A little on the expensive side, but worth every penny!
Carey  M.
Sellersville, PA
I love the feeling of this. Cooling and soothing. Helps with the redness in my skin. I wish it came as a spray as I put it on my hands and press it into my skin. A little pricey for mushroom water but if it works then wha does it matter the cost.
Arianna L.
Jacksonville, FL
Very lightweight serum. It dries very fast and has no odor. I recommend to use it at night as it dries very fast. Overall great product
Natalie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this line, during this time in the season, I’m experiencing dryness , especially wearing a mask for up to 10 hours, I put the treatment lotion on as soon as I get home and it instantly relieves dryness and soothes any discomfort I was experiencing on my skin.
Annie I.
Salem
I love this treatment lotion! I have sensitive, dry skin that tends to be red and this seem to sooth it, calm it and help other products sink in. I would recommend it to others and especially if you have sensitive skin! I did enjoy the scent as well, very earthy and calming. Love it a lot!
Katerina C.
Ok, this is sooo bomb product. I use it after my cream in the morning and in the night. Nice smell, nice smoothing effect. And I prefer to press it to my skin then rub it. There will be no dry places on your face.
Amanda Jelena C.
Toronto, ON
I received a sample of this toner as an add on from Sephora, and it’s the best toner I’ve used. It has a subtle scent, is incredibly soothing, and does an amazing job of balancing oily and dry patches on my combination skin. Can’t recommend this product enough! I loved it so much I bought the full size as soon as I finished the sample size.

Looking for your answer?