2-Pc. Coco Mademoiselle Gift Set

Irresistibly sexy. Irrepressibly spirited. The sparkling oriental fragrance inspired by the bold attitude of a young Coco is offered in an elegant set featuring the classic bottle and a chic, convenient twist and spray. This gift set includes: Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz. Eau de Parfum Refillable Twist & Spray, 0.7-oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2-Pc. Coco Mademoiselle Gift Set!
Los Angeles , CA
I received this as gift from my mother for Christmas and i am obsessed! I love it so much and honestly one spray goes a long way! I love the carry one it comes with because it isn’t too small but can easily be carried around.
Oyster bay, NY
1,765 reviews
When I need a quick and chic gift I’m always going to turn to Chanel. It smells good, is classic and is packaged beautifully
N Ridgeville, OH
I love Chanel! It has been my favorite scent since I was a young adult! It is light yet sultry. A wonderful perfume!
Soft fragrance yet you know your wearing it's smooth very delicate and feminine. Sure to impress. Doesn't transfer.
Love it get a lot of compliments at work the ladies love it when I pass by people they ask me what is that smell
Perfect gift to me from me and everyone. Very beautiful set and you get the travel spray also. Love this combo.
Best smelling perfume! I get tons of compliments when I wear it and the beautiful scent lasts a long time!
Waltham , MA
I get this every year around Christmas.. it’s s great deal for both . I love having the travel spray
Cincinnati, OH
I love the travel size perfume! I take it everywhere and it’s so handy and lasts forever.

Looking for your answer?