2-Pc. Coco Mademoiselle Gift Set

Irresistibly sexy. Irrepressibly spirited. The sparkling oriental fragrance inspired by the bold attitude of a young Coco is offered in an elegant set featuring the classic bottle and a chic, convenient twist and spray. This gift set includes: Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz. Eau de Parfum Refillable Twist & Spray, 0.7-oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2-Pc. Coco Mademoiselle Gift Set!
Brooklyn, NY
2-Pc. Coco Mademoiselle Gift Set uploaded by Kate D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume has been on me for 3 or more years every day 🤪🤪🤪 I LOVE IT! The best smell ever. So when they came out with the little bottle you can carry everywhere I was happier than ever. It is already my second time purchasing a small bottle like that, very convenient for me as for a student.
westfield, NY
This is my favorite ever! I received this for my birthday and I am so so happy. It is a perfume I had been wanting for a couple of years and it was worth the wait. It lasts daysssss on the skin and clothing. I use it daily and there isn't even a dent in the amount of perfume.
Shreveport, LA
This is my signature scent! Lasts on your clothes forever. Even my seatbelt in my car smells like it. Always get compliments on it. It’s a little pricey, but you only need a little bit. Lasts forever!!!
Love this scent.  I get so many compliments on it.  It lasts all day and is the best perfume I’ve worn.  Love the sets.  The body lotion is excellent and the travel size makes it easy to take my favorite scent with me wherever I go
Brownsville, TX
I am in love with this perfume! The rich musky scent is simply to die for. Just as a reference, if you happen to like viktor and rolf perfumes, I really think you’ll love this one
Austin
Amazing is not enough to describe how much I love this set! The parfum is incredibly beautiful and elegant! I love the purse spray as well! Warning use sparsely as the spray goes a long way and last a long time! I over did this the first time I used it. Now I pump 2-3 times per application and only have to apply once a day! I've been using this scent since 2008 and get compliments all the time on it
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Coco Mademoiselle is my adult professional scent. I wear it when i go to work everyday, and wear it to work meetings. I like it because it's light and fresh, and i tend to wear more warm sweet scents when i go out in the evening. While a bit expensive, this scent smells and lasts all day. I absolutely love it.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite all time fragrance that I purchase and re-purchase time and time again and don't think I'll ever switch. My only warning is to use a light hand when spraying as it can get heavy and overbearing really quickly. Beautiful bottle and packaging.
Round lake, IL
I bought this for my mom for Mother’s Day from Macy’s. It is her favorite perfume and she was so happy to get it! I liked the travel spray because it was nice and heavy and well built abs refillable.
336 Cloudes Mill ct
This product is very high quality and very convenient and easy to put on. It also has a nice bottle to decorate it in your room or to give it as a gift to your friend or family member. It is very much prettier than other gift sets. I would one hundred percent recommend this to someone.

Looking for your answer?