by baby beauty

The Baby Beauty Blender is the only blending sponge applicator tool for powder, cream and liquid makeup you’ll ever need. This makeup sponge provides a flawless, edge-less application to help you look your best, every day.Manufacturer:Baby...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pc Beauty Makeup Black/Pink Sponge Blender Flawless Latex Free Foundation Puff!
chouteau
Okay so im gonna be honest the first time i tired out a beauty blender was a disaster 😂 But let me tell you once i started to get the hang of it i am beyond amazed by it. I used to just use my fingers yes i know thats a big no no. Then i tried the brush totally not for me. But the beauty blender omg who know it would be this great my sk8n looks amazing compared to what it did with a brush literally got my mother inlaw just as obsessed with these as i am.

Looking for your answer?