2 PAK Steering Wheel for Nintendo Wii

by none

2 PAK Steering Wheel for Nintendo Wii: Transform the Wii Remote into a steering wheel for an all-new Mario Kart experience. Intuitive design will have novices and veterans alike cruising fender-to-fender in no time. * The Wii Wheel must be used with a Wii Remote, which is sold separately. The Wii Wheel gives you a fun, comfortable way to play driving and racing games on the Wii video game system. Designed to improve accuracy and control, the Wii Wheel lets you steer like an actual car and makes racing games more realistic. Loading your Wii Remote into the Wii Wheel is easy "just snap it in" and you'll still have access to all the buttons. So get behind the Wii Wheel and your ready to race.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 PAK Steering Wheel for Nintendo Wii!
How would you rate this product?
I am not a big fan of using the steering wheel because I feel like it makes it harder to use because the buttons are placed oddly. I do think that it makes the game play more realistic, but it is easier to play using a controller instead. This is great for mario kart.
Marshfield, WI
This is a fun accessory for the Wii, not so easy to get the Wii controller in, but is able to fit in. Not a necessarily when play the game, since doesn't help with control.
Greenfield, WI
We really love these for our racing games, especially Mario Cart. It makes it a little bit easier to steer as it can be a challenge without it.
This is a fun accessory to games on the wii. It does help more with control but not as stead as when I played on the Nintendo 64. I'm sure it's the users problem and not the item haha. It isn't nessesary to play the driving game but adds another dimension to it

Looking for your answer?